News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Project S.L.A.G.A.R

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hahahahaha!!! What in the name of Mossflower did you say to him for him to give you that reply?!?!?!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

i am a robot i will kill you with lazers
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

The ask Slagar section is hilarious  :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I particularly loved it whenever someone wrote to him pretending to be either a baby bankvole or his mother, Sela. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

The funniest part was when he mentioned it was creepy how his mom kept emailing him from twenty different addresses. He said something like: "It would be weird if this was from many different people pretending to be my mother. Nah, I'll just assume that she has many different addressed. It would be too creepy if people were pretending to be her."

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I always found it funny how his mask looked in the t.v show...

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154