"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Official Redwall Forum Fanfiction

Started by Nightfire, January 17, 2012, 04:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

I'll add everyone that I can, but you all need to be patient! It took me a while to finish that first chapter, so you'll all need to wait a bit. And I won't be able to cram EVERYONE who wants to be in this story into the second chapter. I'll introduce everyone gradually. Just please, be patient, because I have a lot of obligations right now, and my first one was to finish a story of mine called Daybreak. I'll post more of the ORFF as soon as possible, okay?

And thanks, Lutra. I was hoping I got HiaG right. I think I made James way to serious, though... :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Bragoon

I wouldn't mind if you added me, but no rush.  ^^  Perhaps as a Guosim shrew who was named after the otter Bragoon? 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Mad Maudie on January 25, 2012, 11:55:18 PM
yeah where did he go?

If your talking about James, he left. He had personal reasons.

Quote from: Nightfire on January 25, 2012, 08:25:10 PM
And thanks, Lutra. I was hoping I got HiaG right. I think I made James way to serious, though... :D

Maybe, just a little. James did have a happy and kinda funny side to him.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Yeah. I think I'll edit that part. Just be patients, because I do have a prior commitment to my other novel, Daybreak, so it might take a month.  :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I'm not really sure where HiaG went. We all miss him, but I'm sure the reason for him being gone is just because he has a busy life outside of his computer.

cairn destop

Just a suggestion:
Consider deleting the chapter in this thread and starting another for the story alone.  If you give it the same name, but ask for no comments, it might make the eventual tale more comprehensible.

This thread could continue for any comments or suggestions, including the inclusion of forum members and/or characters.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: cairn destop on February 28, 2012, 03:41:24 AM
Just a suggestion:
Consider deleting the chapter in this thread and starting another for the story alone.  If you give it the same name, but ask for no comments, it might make the eventual tale more comprehensible.

This thread could continue for any comments or suggestions, including the inclusion of forum members and/or characters.
Oh, I don't know about that. There have been plenty of stories that have continued without having that. Also, if people do that, the Fan Works section will be cluttered.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I kinda agree with Tiria on that. And I'm still trying to fulfill prior commitments before I work on this some more. I want to give a message to the mods, though. If you mods can possibly give the power to modify this story to certain members, then that would be great. I'd like this to be a fanfiction including everyone, not just me, and I want to have this made up of many different authors. But when you write it, then please try to have correct spelling and punctuation.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Nightfire on March 01, 2012, 07:49:03 PM
I kinda agree with Tiria on that. And I'm still trying to fulfill prior commitments before I work on this some more. I want to give a message to the mods, though. If you mods can possibly give the power to modify this story to certain members, then that would be great. I'd like this to be a fanfiction including everyone, not just me, and I want to have this made up of many different authors. But when you write it, then please try to have correct spelling and punctuation.

Kind of like an RP?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on March 02, 2012, 07:52:10 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on March 01, 2012, 07:49:03 PM

Kind of like an RP?
Why not just make it an RP then?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.