it's not that good
1 (7.7%)
It's more than totally awesome!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
I can't decide!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Your talking about some random band of vermin right? Fellam isn't even CLOSE to you at the moment.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

OOC: Where and when do you want me to come ine?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

Actually you could come in now (I made reference to you coming up behind me in the first post) ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

"So are we there yet?" The older Hare said from behind

OOC: I forgot my name.

Ceteruler

Fellam growled. "Make sure you don't mess that up again. " His countenance instantly changed into one of indifference. "Very well, then, go about your work. I'm sure you have much to do if we want to be out of here in two days. By tomorrow We will start loading supplies. Got it?" Without waiting for an answer Fellam casually strolled in the direction of the boats.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:We are currently at Salamandastron. ;D
BIC: Are we were? wot.

Fox
"That was another close call eh mate?"

Ashe
As the wandering squirrel was trecking he heard an abnormal squel from just ahead, he got down and creeped up to the spot silently... and spotted a Racoon!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka growled and let her arrow fly in the direction of a rustling bush.
"Come on out and show yerselves, weapons down!" The Raccoon ordered.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe came out smiling broadly, "Bravo mate! (otters aren't the only ones who use that term!) Not many creatures would have seen that russle!"

Troy Troodon

Ceteruler

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka calmed immediately at the sight of the friendly squirrel and laughed, "I would have taken your head off if you hadn't come out 'O there! My name's Coraka StripeTail, and the reason I saw the bush move was because I've lived in Mossflower my entire life, literally. I'm a traveling healer, learning the ways of nature and herbs. Is there any way I could be of service? Oh, and I don't know yer name, and it would be nice to know why yer here."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe smiled, "The names Ashe, and as for why I'm here, well I'm a wanderer too. Never could find a spot I could stay at for a lifetime. Currently I have no wounds but considering I just said that, and my record of irony, I will now probably need your assistance in the neer future. May i be of any service to you?"

Troy Troodon

Kakerot sat by a boulder, to think for a moment.

Dannflower Reguba

Terib asked casually, "So what are you thinking about now?"