News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return to the North Coast. ( By Soren the Warrior )

Started by Søren, April 08, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

YOU HURT MY FELLINGS! No, just kidding ;D, I know that may sound weird, but thats how the story goes.

I'm retired from the forum

Søren

Ok, here is the next chapter! (Sorry for the double post, but the rules says that I can if I have more "Content to their work"  So here you go!

Chapter 4

Swiften Sidestaber was ready. Ready to head north. "Redwall, Salamandastron, all of them no good. But wait until the north coast's little peasants. They will be begging for mercy!" "Er, um, Sir," said a rat at the front of the tent. "What you fool! What could you possibly tell me that I would want to here right now!" He yelled. The rat cringed, and spoke in a very fast tone. "It was just that Forgrim Longclaw is about to be executed, and we thought that you would like to do it sir." Swiften's murder-ready snarl, turned to a wide grin. "Oh, the rattler. This will make my day." He left the tent leaving the rat shivering with fear as he pasted by. "Bring the rattler here." He said in that deadly tone again. Two weasels pulled Forgrim to their leader. "Any last words, rattler." He snarled. "Um, I will never rattle again or, or anything like that. Just tell me what I can do to make it up to you, anything!" He stammered. "No!" Said Swiften, and with one swipe of he's arm, Forgrim was dead. "And let that be a warning to any other rattlers out there!"  He yelled to the vermin camp.
  Martin, Skipper, and the young mole named Bermy Shortsnout went out in pursuit of the vermin. Bermy was a great cook. She could cook anything.  And the second day they found out that others realized she was a good cook to. "Well that was good!" Said Skipper. "You make a fine breakfast young lady." The young mole looked at the ground, bashfully. "Thank youm sir. Oi do thenk oi newd moi way around a kitchen. Oir carmpfire." She said.  Martin stood up. "Thank you Bermy, you did a fine job as normal." He said.  "Well, lets go down to that stream, get some water, and then we will pack up camp." "Right, Martin." Skipper said as they went down to the stream.  When they came back, a hare was eating there food. "Hey, what are you doing!" Martin said as he pawed the sword hilt. The hare looked at them, surprised. He spaing up from the log he was sitting on and started cleaning."Ah, I was just cleaning up for you sah!  See, no harm done and all neat and tidy. Wot!" He said, with fear on his face. "Who do you think you are! You just raid people's camps and steal their food all the time?!" Skipper said. The hare gave up.  "OK!  I take people's food because I can't cook!"  He cried.  After a long time of sobbing, Martin toke pity on the hare. "Ok, as long as you never steal again, you can come with us."

Hope you liked it, more will be out soon!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Søren

Dannflower Reguba

Which Forum? ???

;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;)

Check out the LEGO creations and tell me what you think! (I think you're doing a pretty good job on this fan fic)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Redwaller

I love your story Soren