What are your thoughts on a new Redwall Movie?

Started by Spring Breeze, June 13, 2011, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I am so sad. Because I live in Cambodia, I probably won't be finding a Redwall movie anytime soon. It's soooo disappointing!
But don't lose any sleep over me, I'll cope somehow. ;) :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Just thought, when LOTG came out I got lots of people in to the Guardians of Ga'Hoole books. I told them the books were way better then the movie, so they started to read it. Now they're constantly asking me if they could borrow my books! If Redwall became a movie, maybe the same thing would happen, and then imagine what would happen!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Shinella

When I first started, I always wondered why they didn't have a movie.. well.. as I went through the books I began seeing that maybe it was better without. For example, the imagination of the books would be ruined, or atleast of the book they made the movie of. I still think it would be neat to have a movie though.. cause.. for me, it doesn't ruin it I mean.. I can always go back to the book... I finally gave up on pondering it... for I would always come out with even components on each side..
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

Hmmm... I sent am email to Lord TBT about this topic... I hope the rights are given to a worthy company who won't mess it up!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

The rights for a Redwall movie were given to a friend of Bryan Davis's who also became one of Brian Jaques's friends!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Wish they were given to us
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

That would be a disaster! or do you mean to someone in the U.S.?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wolfstar

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 03, 2012, 11:47:44 PM
That would be a disaster! or do you mean to someone in the U.S.?
If they did, who will get it?
Happy and kind.

Dannflower Reguba

Someone already has it and I know who. :-X

Redwallfan7

My favorite movie? I don't have one.... but I like animated Disney
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

DUDES. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE A REDWALL MOVIE. Don't they have a Redwall show? I love Redwall SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Hey, if they do have a show have you ever seen it? Can you find it in stores?

Bragoon

Yes, the TV series was aired more than ten years ago.  It would be exceedingly difficult to find any of the three seasons in a store nowadays.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

DeathRage

I think that the movie would have to be based on Redwall itself. It's the book that started the whole thing. It makes the most sense by itself. And I want to see Cluny on the big screen.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

You can look up the episodes on Youtube, and there IS a possibility of a Redwall movie. :-X :-X :-X