News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 16, 2012, 05:47:15 PM
Sorry this is late but thanks for the picture in Triss!

You're fine, I'm happy you like it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Could you do Dusk, please?

Name:  Dusk
Species:  Sand cat
Weapon:  Natural defense, sling, blowpipe, bone knife
Personality:  Generally happy, but he has a rather serious side.  He doesn't like strangers, and doesn't trust others very easily.
Appearance:  Loin cloth, sandy fur with dark rings around his legs, large ears, belt where he keeps all of his weapons and tools.
Strengths:  Rather talented with his blowpipe and sling, suited to the desert, not bothered much by heat.
Weaknesses:  Not very good with close combat, can't swim, young.
History:  He used to be taken care of by his mother, but she was killed by lizards.  Ever since that day, he's wanted to find somebeast to help him get back at the lizards.

He looks sorta like this
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Ok I'm on it, I finished my two last requests (Oak and the Jet gang) so they should be up soon.

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Name: Elay
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: None
Appearance: Overall, her fur is the grey of a cloud just beginning to fill with percipitation. She has darker fur around the tips of her lop-ears and toes. Her chest is a not-quite-white. She carries herself with a dignified and bold posture.
Personaliy: Like all rabbits, jumpy and nervous, but less so than others due to years living above ground. She deals with things logically, but may sometimes jump to conclusions. She doesn't think she's right, she knows she's right and won't hesitate to share that opinion. She always has a sharp remark or witty comeback ready. She's a little vain and very proud of herself; she won't accept help even if she really needs it.

NOTE: Just do her as a normal rabbit we see every day.

Also, could you do my QFR characters?

Name: Birata
Species: Otter
Weapons: Cutlass
Appearance: Average otter, though barbarically tattooed, wears a kilt and a seal skin cloak.
Personality: He's cruel and has been called heartless, though he has a softer side.

Name: Phillim Torsorem
Species: Hare
Weapons: Keeps a knife hidden at the back of her belt. Knife is strait, has a black handle wrapped in goldish bands, and a ball of silver/iron to balance it out.
Appearance: Takes after her great-uncle, Aticaus, meaning that she's a black colour and rather thin. She wears a dark green skirt and a loose black tunic.
Personality: Clever and sly, she is the sort of creature to remove something from your pocket then feign innocence when caught.

Thanks in advance.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 12, 2012, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 12, 2012, 09:40:15 PM
Jet's gang?

Yes yes on its way.

Update: I finished Oak, and am now working on Jet's gang.

P.S. It might take longer because there are 4 of them.

Sorry but its kind of disheartening when you see something that was requested after yours and yours isn't done
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Redwaller

You can't do something really good when you don't feel like it. Leatho just wanted to save the hardest for the end.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, and here they are!

Jet's gang....asked for by Jetthebinturong

From left to right: Longclaw the Aye-Aye, Mask the Raccoon, Jet the Binturong, and Raldur the Red Panda

P.S. this took me a whole day and a half, thats why it took so long...sorry.

Oak the wolf....asked for by phoenixfoden

P.S. sorry I forgot to give him boots.

click the banner

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Foxessa is a female mouse in the Role Play The Hero of Redwall series. As a Noonvale soldier, scout and tracker.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks, I will be working on the others soon. More repuests are always gladly taken. I love drawing!!!

click the banner