News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Hare and His travels

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 26, 2012, 02:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Ok I am back into the RP's  Um I looked for one to join but they were all to long in the story so I am making a new one.  This RP is about A Hare (or hares) and His travels.......so most of us will be hares other than the animals we meet along the way.  the sign up is coming soon after I write this.

HolmOak  the hare was on his way from Salamandastron with the Long Patrol with his friends. Going to find a lost hare maid in mossflower woods.....who had gone missing that morning.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflor

John becuth guttert fyrty grot Joseph Albert Winthryuo or Jaw for short was a traveling Squirrel he traveled all of his life he encountered Redwall Abbey and was now going with a hare called Holmoak to mossflower woods to find a Hare that went missing. Jaw loved the Mountain while it lasted but sooner or later he would have to leave he never knew he would this early.
    Jaw started mumbling about when the hare was going to be hungry. He picked up his pack and with the heavy load of FOOD on his back it was a slow going.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

"Jaw, would you be so kind as to give a hungery hare an oat cake?" asked Holmoak

click the banner

Dannflor

Jaw looked at him with danger glinting in his eye ''Och if ye touch a wee crumb of yon oatcake I'll use ma clamore ye ken''

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh sorry.....then let me die of hunger." said HolmOak

click the banner

Dannflor

go on ye wee tyrant die if ye must but tell ma da that Jaw set you hahahahahahaha

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh fine, any idea were the hare maid went?" Asked HolmOak

click the banner

Dannflor

och naw but these hare tracks are visible ye ken

Leatho Shellhound

"Right you are, lead on." Said Holmoak

click the banner

Dannflor

when it was noon they stoped for lunch Jaw threw himself on the ground and said ''Och can ye cook wiout eatin everythin''

Troy Troodon

OOC: I've been meaning to save my character for a battle but I cannot let this rp die like mine always do.

BIC: Suddenly, hoofclips were heard coming forward, and the bottom handle of an ax thumped against the ground.

It was Bodgrog, a warrior boar. "And what say is your presence on my turf?" so he says.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC:Thanks Troy :)

BIC: "Sorry sir, we were just walking through your land, have you seen a hare maid by any chance?" said HolmOak

click the banner

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 29, 2012, 10:22:00 PM
OOC:Thanks Troy :)

BIC: "Sorry sir, we were just walking through your land, have you seen a hare maid by any chance?" said HolmOak

Bodrog smakes the the blunt side of the ax against his trotters and replies "Had I have seen others like you before I would have been angrier than I am now"

Leatho Shellhound

"Right you are old blighter, well we will be on are way now thank you. " said HolmOak

click the banner

Troy Troodon

Bodgrog prods ahead and asks; "And who are you calling old? Now I have a new question, where are you going exactly and what for what cause? You can't know everywhere your going"