News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Clay Models

Started by W0NWILL, July 09, 2012, 12:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Sure. I really don't have anything better to do.

Cornflower MM

Okay, great! Sorry I'm kinda late in replying - Busy. Hmm...Well, I'd ask you to do a chicken, but her feathers are probably really complicated. So, how about a squirrely? Do you want me to fill out a special sheet, or just post one from one of my RP OOC:s?

Leatho Shellhound

Could you maybe do Songbreeze Swifteye with her stick?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

@Corn: I've done an ostrich. Worst mistake I ever made. I hand-made each individuale feather(granted, all they were little rolls of clay), and put them all on to a base body. It took a long time and then it couldn't stand up. But I can do a chicken. I like chickens.

@Leatho: Yeah, squirrels are easy. Easiest thing outside of otters. That's more than possible.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 27, 2014, 03:12:27 AM
@Corn: I've done an ostrich. Worst mistake I ever made. I hand-made each individuale feather(granted, all they were little rolls of clay), and put them all on to a base body. It took a long time and then it couldn't stand up. But I can do a chicken. I like chickens.

You like doing chickens?!?!?! YAAAAY!! (Sorry - This particular chicken is one from real life, and quite possibly my favourite)
I think I'm going to go get a sheet I modeled from her. Please don't hate me when you see it!

Appearance: Her feathers are: Gray on her back, with dots of darker gray on those feathers. Her head's got white feathers, with black centers. Her underbelly's bot feathers with colors ranging to white to tan with other colors on the tan. Her tail's that greeny-black color that's kinda shiny. She's also got the adorable little ear tufties. Does that make any sense?

It's not EXACTLY like my dear Speckles, but pretty accurate.

Cornflower MM

W0NWILL

Right, sorry, I'm very lazy, but it's been started. So has Song. That chicken's complicated!

Cornflower MM

Oh......Sorry. I hope you didn't do her legs yet, because I forgot to mention they're a dark blue-green......

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 14, 2014, 10:27:50 PM
Right, sorry, I'm very lazy, but it's been started. So has Song. That chicken's complicated!

Swell!

click the banner