Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

YOU HAS NONE! AAAAHHH THE WORLD SHALL END!. .. . . . . Wait, I don't either. One sec.

Kitsune

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

So it's lower now than it was the other day?
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

That reminds me of a song I'm singing in choir that's half Latin.

Cornflower MM

Oh yeah really. ;)

Why are you singing a song that's half in Latin?

NathanBros

"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Kitsune

I'm sure he is. But, is he or is Mario better? :P

Perifaen

Yay! Making people's days brighter is wonderful. :D
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Kitsune

I love hugs. ^_^

Looking at it again, mine is a little confusing. :P It may look like I'm implying that Jim Hawkins brightens my day. ;D He's a cool, interesting, and relatable character, but I know he's not real and I'm talking about... well... never mind. ;)

Perifaen

I actually can't see your profile pic on my devise but... Now I'm curious. ;) What are you talking about?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Kitsune

My profile picture was of that character. And... nothing. ;D Well, Not nothing of course, that person is definitely more than nothing. They're positively wonderful.

I should stop. ;D

Perifaen