News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

You know what's also strong enough? Duck tape. Duck tape is always strong enough.

Lady Ashenwyte

Water in pencil? War in Pancholand?  ???
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

LOL at yours! ;D Where's it from?

It's a life motto I'll probably use multiple times in my book series.

Søren

It's from the new Antman movie, the main characters friends think they're professional thieves, but the only things they ever stole were two smoothie machines. But they still think they got "mad thievin' skills".

Ohhhh, ok then. (You don't have a charicter in your book series named Life, do you? ;) )

Vilu Daskar

I'll tell the police about you then.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

I do prefer your profile picture to quite a few others on the forum. But not mine ;D

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

It's a matter of opinion, dude. I like my picture better than yours. Then again, I like yours better than the last one of Head's.

Skyblade

You plan to stick with this one? It's nice.

Vilu Daskar

Is the thanks Rain for the picture or staying strong?

Søren

Vilu Daskar