My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

rexhyuga

Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Delthion

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 19, 2015, 05:18:55 AM
Oh, Rainbow Dash, of course.

Nope! My favorite is not really a main character...your first and last hint.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Delthion on June 19, 2015, 10:18:02 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 19, 2015, 05:18:55 AM
Oh, Rainbow Dash, of course.

Nope! My favorite is not really a main character...your first and last hint.

I can try this all day, dude ;D!

Either the Teacher or Lyra.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

No! It's a little more of a main character than that. Scratch what I said about hints. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

Delthion

Luftwaffles

(Man, I can't believe we are having this chat... XD).

*Scratches head* Gee, I have forgotten about pretty much every character on the show.

Sweetie Belle?

rexhyuga

Is it Vinyl Scratch? I haven't seen the new episode all about background ponies, but apparently I hear she doesn't say a thing though. Might have the whole deaf musician thing going on which is pretty cool.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Delthion

Rusvul

...Isn't Discord voiced by Q?
(I know very little about the subject.)

Cornflower MM

*Has double take* My Little Ponies?! Yeah, I'm just gonna. . . . *Runs away*

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 20, 2015, 02:37:50 AM
...Isn't Discord voiced by Q?
(I know very little about the subject.)

Yes he is! And sometimes they even use a very similar version of the flash on Star Trek.

Jetthebinturong

I actually don't dislike MLP. I watched a few episodes and it was alright. Nothing special but for a show about magical ponies it was good.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan