News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Got new redwall books!!!

Started by Gonff, July 02, 2011, 11:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I have all of them except the last one

Dawnwing

Once again I went to the summer library booksale and left with some treasures.  This year the library sold most of their Redwall audiobook collection (they're phasing out cassettes in general at this point).  So I got 8 audiobooks for $8 - Outcast of Redwall, Taggerung, Loamhedge, Mariel of Redwall, Mossflower, Triss, The Bellmaker, and I think the last one was Salamandastron.  I wish High Rhulain would have been among them - it's one of the three they haven't taken out of the catalog yet and it's possibly my favorite audiobook - but still, getting those, and for that price, made my day.  :D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I just bought the Rogue Crew. Now my collection is complete!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

I think I'm only missing four now...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

I'm missing alll of them except Mossflower
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Felldoh154

Quote from: Gonff on July 02, 2011, 11:47:32 PM
We went yard sale shopping today. I got Mariel of Redwall, Pearls of Lutra, and Marlfox for twenty-five cents each! Up to now I have not owned any redwall books so I'm very excited. (And I hope I can get the rest of them for the same price lol  ;D)

25 cents?? No way!!

Redwallfan7

I have all of them except for Eulalia and The Rogue Crew, I'm missing those two titles
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

If I couldd get em for 25 cents I would have all of them :)

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 03, 2011, 08:50:58 AM
And now that the collection has started, trust me when I say it won't ever end until you get them all! I'm still finishing off me collection, but I have most of them. And 25 cents, what a deal!

I guess we could use this thread to put up whenever we buy new Redwall books then?
I just need 6 more.   :)
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Felldoh154

I only have a few, but I'm always getting em from library.

Flandor

I finally got Rakkety Tam and High Rhulain in paperback, so my collection is complete.  It looks nice all lined up on my shelf.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Leatho Shellhound

Today I got Outcast of Redwall

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers