News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

How to Train Your Dragon

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tannsrall on October 01, 2012, 08:49:08 PM
Who says there is an age limit to watching cartoons! There isn't.

The first premiere of the TV show, it made me cringe 'cause of the awful animation. I'm so glad that it is much better know.
What t.v show are you talking about?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

Riders of Berk. I love the show!

Rainshadow

Dreamworks Dragons:  Riders of Berk.  It's the new HTTYD TV show.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

I can't wait to see the new episode!

Redwallfan7

I know you guys aren't talking about this, but I don't care if they changed so many things from the books, I love the Redwall t.v series.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

PloKoon

Tis Death when villains first meet me
They think they will find me key
To the treasure of the treasure down in the deeps
I keep my key in my keeps

--PloKoon

Dawnwing

My family got the movie in 3D :D  When we were watching it the first time, the rumbling during the final battle was so low-pitched and loud that the vibration from the speaker actually woke our computer from sleep mode in the next room! 

I can't decide which dragon type is my favorite.  I like Toothless and those little ones best, I think. 

Dalek Fur

Quote from: Dawnwing on October 02, 2012, 06:00:38 AM
My family got the movie in 3D :D  When we were watching it the first time, the rumbling during the final battle was so low-pitched and loud that the vibration from the speaker actually woke our computer from sleep mode in the next room! 

I can't decide which dragon type is my favorite.  I like Toothless and those little ones best, I think. 

Wow, I wish I could have seen that about the computer.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Dalek Fur on October 02, 2012, 01:22:41 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on October 02, 2012, 06:00:38 AM

Wow, I wish I could have seen that about the computer.
Same here

Leatho Shellhound

This is a great movie.....have any of you read the book?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I read up to the one where Hiccup and company went to America.  My library didn't have the rest.  But, sadly, that was quite some time ago.  I don't remember most of what I read lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

New episode of Rider's of Berk tonight!

Rainshadow

Yay!  I liked last night's episode too.  Lol, I think Bucket is my favorite character from the TV series.  Either him or the twins.  I liked how Ruffnut volunteered Tuffnut to lick Fishlegs' feet.  Awkward and gross!

Dalek Fur

Well, the last episode I've seen was Alvin and the Outcasts. I can't see the new episod euntil tonight because they moved it to Wednesdays.