News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Would You Ever?

Started by Rainshadow, September 10, 2012, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This is like the topic Have You Ever, except instead of asking if you have, the questions are would you ever?  Example:

Q:  Would you ever eat chocolate?

A:  Yes, and I have already!

Etc.

Would you ever go rock climbing?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

not really, I tried and I'm not good with hieghts\

WYE take a hour long bath?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

If I had a good book, yes!

Would you ever go shopping all day long?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Depends on what it's for, but probably.

Would you ever dance all around in your front yard to foreign music? (Probably not, lol)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

No way!  I can't dance!

Would you ever break the law if it meant that you were doing something good for someone else?

Redwallfan7

Yes

would you ever call a celebrity?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I might... possibly...

Would you ever shave your head?

Redwallfan7

No

Would you ever dye your pet purple?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I don't have a pet...so no, I can't.

Would you ever eat squid?

Rainshadow

Ew!  No!

Would you ever drink gasoline?

W0NWILL

Since it would likely kill me, no, never.

Would you ever eat three boxes of peeps? Y'know, those marshmallows covered with sugar.

Rainshadow

That sounds disgusting.  No way.

Would you ever eat a jar of mayonnaise straight?

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Dies* Nooooooo! That is so nasty, I can't even... *Shudders*

Would you ever dress up a little dog in clothes?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

No!  That's not nice!

Would you ever change your name?

W0NWILL

Yes.

Would you ever burn a book? I wouldn't. I cry at the thought.