News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would You Ever?

Started by Rainshadow, September 10, 2012, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If it's a horrible book, possibly.

Would you ever eat paper?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Yes, I already have.

Would you ever sing in public?

Rainshadow

I have several times already, lol.

Would you ever smash an instrument?  (NEVER!!!  I WOULDN'T ALLOW YOU!!!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

No, especially not my cello.

Would you ever name an instrument? I have.

Rainshadow

Hehehe, yeeeeaaahhh... about that... my clarinet apparently has been named by a family member.  It's named after a character's clarinet in a lame TV show.  My clarinet was named Clarry.

Would you ever try to play the flugelhorn?

Redwallfan7

No

would you ever play the guitar?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Um, I already do lol.

Would you ever try to do something really crazy?

Redwallfan7

Possibly.

Would you ever request a song on the radio?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Possibly.

Would you ever submit a remix for a song in a contest?

Redwallfan7

Yes

Would you ever fly over all 50 states? (in an airplane)

Rainshadow

Maybe.

Would you ever start a TV show?

Redwallfan7

Maybe

WYE donate groceries to a poor family?

Rainshadow

Definitely.

Would you ever tell your crush your true feelings about them?

Redwallfan7

Maybe...

Would you ever make an announcement all by yourself in public?

W0NWILL

Why not?

WYE sing 'singing in the rain' in the rain?