News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Here is were you talk about what you think of the user name above you.

Do you think The name is cool, Awesome, or not the best......Do you like the character they picked?

Rules: keep it clean....and think of others before you post. ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Leatho Shellhound is one of my favorite otters, he's so awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Why not just Redwallfan? Just wondering.

Redwallfan7

idk, seven is my favorite number... That's why I decided to put that. I haven't really payed much attention to WonWill, but that's cool that you like him and he seems like a good character.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

Dalek?  Isn't that the bad aliens from Doctor Who?  And I didn't know that Daleks had fur lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Well, I couldn't think of anything else, so now it's a furry Dalek. Big fan of Doctor Who, so I combined DW with Redwall. BTW, I like what you did with rain having shadows.

psybox

furry mutants in metal armor that can't go up stairs.

Rainshadow

I really have no idea what psybox is.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I thought I knew what your username was about, but now I forgot. Didn't you have a cat named Rain, or something like that?

psybox

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Nice name.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 01, 2012, 06:57:51 PM
I thought I knew what your username was about, but now I forgot. Didn't you have a cat named Rain, or something like that?

Actually, my cat's name was Shadow.  I love rain though, and plus the fact that my Warrior name is Rainshadow.  So, I chose that for many reasons lol.

Redwallfan7

oh, thanks for letting me know Lol.

Rainshadow

Hmm, I don't suppose you would be a fan of Redwall, would you? ;D