News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Rainshadow is a nice name. I am glad lots of users have written in this topic already. :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Lol, I don't  suppose you like the Warrior series... :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Your username clearly states that you are indeed a fan of Redwall. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Another High Rhulain Fan!!!

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 01, 2012, 09:32:42 PM
Lol, I don't  suppose you like the Warrior series... :P

I have never read them.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7... well, obviously you like Redwall, and obviously there's something you like about the number 7.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fer zome reazon a picture o' Nightcrawler apppear'z in me 'ead.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Does "HeadInAnotherGalaxy" mean "'Head' (as in go to) InAnotherGalaxy" or "'Head' (as in leader) InAnotherGalaxy"?

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

I think of someone's head floating in the universe.

Rainshadow

It's sad, I don't even remember who Wonwill is.  *Sigh* I need to re-read the entire series now!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

you like the warriors? I LOVE the warriors! best cats ever! (greystripe's my favorite)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

W0NWILL

I imagine someone sparring with a rose. That's the bare truth.

AxeHound

If won paw don't hit ya, the other wonwill! lol.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Um, a hound with an axe?  I'm afraid.  I'm very afraid.