Caption It! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Started by Rainshadow, October 10, 2012, 12:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 29, 2013, 04:52:08 AM
Quote from: cregga rose eyes on April 27, 2013, 03:07:22 AM
*random cow is flung towards them*

I love that scene! In fact, I love all the scenes that involve the French knights. (I also really like their attempt at a Trojan 'horse': "What's the plan again?" "Lancelot, Galahad, and I, uh- oh dear. Perhaps if we built a large wooden badger...")
I loved the all the parts with the french knights and the "horses".
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

KitrallStreamrippler

Ah, yes. Coconuts. And swallows. "A one-ounce swallow cannot carry a one-pound coconut!"

Back to the game:
Arthur: Oh no! It's the horrible beast of Aaaah!
Sir Galahad: Oh no! The illustrator's having a heart attack!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AAH! Our trojan rabbit iz zeekin' revenge vith lazerz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Arthur: You know that three questions bridge thing we crossed? Well, that old man is coming to get us!
Knights: Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc