News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A New Life At Sea

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 13, 2012, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Eostra sniggered at Torgens reply and spoke to Azrak before he walked away 'The on'y one who would jump around is yew.' Eostra turned and followed the squirrel slowly staying at the back of the crew who were leading the new crewmate around the ship.

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost pulled out the parchment and charcoal he always carried with him and wrote Eostra a message "I see u already want that treedwellar to live with us, Personally i think he will be a good un. But who cares what a mute thinks"Ghost then ran to catch up with Eostra and gave him the message
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

PloKoon

PloKoon drew his bow and arrows and he sighted at the Squirrel ''So he won't ave no pain after I am finished wit him should I gut him''.
Tis Death when villains first meet me
They think they will find me key
To the treasure of the treasure down in the deeps
I keep my key in my keeps

--PloKoon

Skipper

Eostra looked at the parchment and scratched her head trying to remember how to read, when she finished she spoke 'Yew must be crazy, I don't want no treedweller bein' part o' dis crew.' Eostra snorted and placed her paw on Plokoon's bow moving it so the shaft was facing the floor  and watched the squirrel as she murmered to Plokoon 'Yew do that and you'll be feedin' da fish's, and the captin won't be in a rush to hurry ya.'

Rainshadow

Hunt watched the three beasts speaking.  Being the third in command, Hunt was the eyes and ears of the captain.  If they killed the squirrel, the captain would be hearing from Hunt.
  Walking over to them, Hunt said, "Oi!  Yew better not be thinkin' 'bout killin' the squirrel.  Cap'n would kill yew afore yew got ta speak yer mind.  'E might kill ya twice if'n yew do speak yer mind, now that I think about it."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skarlathrox

(OOC: We've taken up 3 pages already - can they finish showing him around now, so we can get on to the next part? Thanks.
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost was confused... Why was She defending the tredwellar then?
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Rainshadow

OOC:  If you're talking about Hunt defending Delkon, Hunt is male.

BIC:  Hunt didn't want the other crewbeasts to get in trouble.  He felt that it was his responsibility to keep them all alive.  He hated that feeling, though.  But, now that the squirrel was a crew member, he had to include him as a beast that shouldn't get killed.
  He started walking forward again, glancing at the squirrel.  "Let's go, squirrel.  We got lot's ta show yew afore the day's done."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost looked at Hunt... what is going on today?

Tiria Wildlough

Delkon looked angry. 'Why is everybeast assuming I'm part of the crew now? I'm not! I don't even want to be!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost looked at Delkon with amazment He gonna die

Skipper

Eostra swaggered up to Delkon and poked him on the chest 'Yew must be awfull stupid if ya tryin' ta refuse da offa, yew either join or ya gets cut up into liddle pieces and feed da fishs.' Eostra grinned and whispered to Delkon 'Though I hope ya don't join, been along time since I cut up squirrel for da fish.'

Taggerung The Otter

Ghost whent to the barracks and took a bloody nap
Then he woke up and used the bathroom

Rainshadow

Hunt glared at Eostra.  "If'n yew cut up that there squirrel, I'll cut up yew.  Cap'n says that the squirrel's stayin' 'ere, so the squirrel's stayin' 'ere!"

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: finally

BIC: Ghost walked bak on the main deck