News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

A Vermin as Abbey Warrior?!

Started by Darkenmal, October 30, 2012, 05:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

: I have an idea in mind that would have a vermin as a lead character and Abbey Warrior. Good idea or bad?

If done right, sure!
7 (77.8%)
Can't see it happening.
0 (0%)
Neutral
0 (0%)
I'm interested, at least.
1 (11.1%)
Doubtful.
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 06, 2012, 05:20:26 AM

cregga rose eyes

I love your opening poem. It SUPER intense, I'm excited to see how your book turns out.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Darkenmal

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 17, 2012, 03:52:02 AM
I love your opening poem. It SUPER intense, I'm excited to see how your book turns out.

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Unfortunately because of Exams I will not be able to work on it for a while.

However I will definitely check out your fan fic! :P
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

cregga rose eyes

Thanks. I'm in high school so my finals aren't until January.
Hope you are able to get around to it.
Drifting with the wind

Darkenmal

Nearly two weeks later, my outline is pretty much complete. I at last have an ending in mind, though not written in stone, this gives me a solid direction to go in.

I will now attempt to finish a first draft of this story, which I think could be anywhere from 100-250 pages.

Wish up luck folks. :)

"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind

phoenixfoden

321tumbler