News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

book charicter wars!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 08, 2012, 08:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Basicly you choose some book,movie or any other charicters and war against other peoples charcter
i m sylver and his outlaws from welkin weasles

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Can it be characters from one of my favorite movies?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

ok! I choose Diego from ice age!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Diego scratches Sylver with his claws  ;D

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Diego throws pebbles at Sylver.

phoenixfoden

Sylver catches them in his sling and fires them back

Redwallfan7

Diego throws more at Sylver, trying to hit his head

phoenixfoden

He gets a big one on his weasley head making him dizzy

Redwallfan7

Diego sees that it's working and he keeps firing more.

phoenixfoden

Sylver finds an insect bomb in his  dart pouch and throws it at deiago

Redwallfan7

Diego throws a bomb filled with pepper at Sylver