News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Leatho, from a distance. Taggerung, from up close

Leatho Shellhound

The Shellhound!!!!

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 20, 2013, 08:50:57 PM
Oow tough one. The Taggerung had special abilities and Leatho didn't have them. But Leatho is so awesome. Maybe Leatho Shellhound.

*high five*!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Blazemane

Deyna would see the first stone at the last second, duck by reason of his incredible reflexes, spin his dagger at blurring speeds, push it out of his paw so that it would fly into Leatho's sling and rip it from its owner, and, with both otters thus unarmed, would then talk Leatho Shellhound into a mutual stand-down with all manner of polite words.

At this point, they would find out what vermin had tricked them into coming into conflict with each other and take the hopeless sap down together.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Blazemane on May 22, 2013, 03:41:03 AM
Deyna would see the first stone at the last second, duck by reason of his incredible reflexes, spin his dagger at blurring speeds, push it out of his paw so that it would fly into Leatho's sling and rip it from its owner, and, with both otters thus unarmed, would then talk Leatho Shellhound into a mutual stand-down with all manner of polite words.

At this point, they would find out what vermin had tricked them into coming into conflict with each other and take the hopeless sap down together.

Hahaha I like that last part!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Blazemane

Thanks!

"It was Ruggan Bor?"

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annnd....
Leatho Shellhound wins by a hair!  :o

New Matchup!

Midge Manycoats from The Long Patrol
Vs.
The Mask from Mossflower

WHO WHOULD WIN?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ungatt Trunn

I'd say that The Mask would win!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

The Mask. They were both equal in disguise but Mask would be stronger.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 04, 2013, 08:30:20 PM
The Mask. They were both equal in disguise but Mask would be stronger.
My reason's exacily!

Leatho Shellhound

I really liked Midge Manycoats! He was awesome but... I'm an otter fan so I will go with Mask.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Mask has 3 votes, Midge, 0 votes!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Make it four, me vote's vith Mazk!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

It's an overwhelming defeat for Manycoats!!!!

New matchup!

Ungatt Trunn from Lord Brocktree
Vs.
Cluny the Scourge from Redwall

who would win?

NOTE BEFORE VOTING!!
Give some feedback on how close the battle would be! (Optional)
Rating of 1: Epically close!
Rating of 2: Moderately close.
Rating of 3: Not a close fight.

CrazyPug37

Very hard, I would have to go with Rating 1.

I think Ungatt Trunn would win, but only by sheer force.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United