News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

what would you say if an elf walked up to you right now?

Started by mattimouse20, December 27, 2012, 06:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Pats Shisteer on the head.*  ;D
You're learning so fast.  ;D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

"You know, the funny thing is that I'm reading a topic called 'what would you say if an elf walked up to you right now?' And you, an elf, just walked up to me!"
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The topic name is 'what would you say if an elf walked up to you right now?' in case you hadn't noticed.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Narator: And now it's time for Silly Songs with Elves, the part of the show where Ear-A-Corn comes out and sings, a silly song for elves.

Larry: I asked my baby, my baby elf. A couple questions about myself. If I was handsome, if I was nice. I was lookin' for her advice. She looked at me and shook her head, and this is what she said:

Elf: (Subtitles: Do I know you? What did you say? Green one go away! Be silent! Green one! Green one go away! Go kiss a Spork! Stop that! Help!)

Larry: She yelled so loud, she hurt my ears. My eyes all welled up full of tears. But I don't mind none, 'cause she's my elf. My elfity, babity, babity, babity, babity, babity, babity elf. When I go walkin' all by myself, I'm busy thinkin' about my elf. I keep her picture upon my shelf. I'm always dreamin' about my elf. I won't forget the way that she says those words to me.

Elf: (Subtitles: When do you leave? Much wind pours from your mouth! Do you feel well? Are you finished? Be silent! I leave now to do laundry.)

Larry: Don't know exactly what she said, just know it kinda hurts my head. I'll take an Asprin, 'cause she's my elf. My elfity, babity, boopity, babity, babity...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Hold on a minute!

Larry: Uh? What?

Jerry: I knew it, I knew it!

Larry: What? *has ears pulled off*

Jerry: You should be ashamed of yourself! You're no elf, you're an elvish impersonator! You sicken me, deceitful one! *takes guitar*

Larry: Oh right, like you're a real elf! Give the gourd a bow and arrow and he's a REAL elf!

Narrator: This has been silly songs with elves...

Jerry: Behold, Leg-o-lamb! Haveath thee! My bow shall sing of thou pampadore!

Larry: Don't you point that thing at me. *gets shot* Help!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

If an elf walked up to me right now, I'd stare at them nervously, and then get up and leave.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!