News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wortshire?....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: Flib
Quote from: Ally046 on July 10, 2021, 11:17:29 AM
Your 12 years older. :laugh:
You're 15
Umm...no? :-\

Quote from: Flib
Teer?
Nope!

Lass?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

No.

Ally? (When you joined you said you were 15...)
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I'd ask why you think I'd be on at 2am, but I probably have been in the past.
I am an ally, but not Ally.
But is the next person Ally?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No.
A lover of Books?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Correct.
A big boat of Flib?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No.
A bookshelf of lovers? ;D
Long live the RRR!