News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your Written Work: Please View!!

Started by martins#1fan, June 17, 2011, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

And not a nice thing to keep in mind when picking up a new book either. Always go into a situation with a positive outlook.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 24, 2020, 11:38:50 PM
The Bridge of Evon sounds pretty cool! How many words long is it thus far? (Before you take an axe to it in the editing process, that is.  ^-^)

Thanks so much! I just checked and it is around 291,000 words, but rounding up to 300,000 doesn't sound half bad ;D

Quote from: Delthion on July 25, 2020, 08:29:10 AM
And probably true. ;D

Sssshhhhhhh ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

shisteer of nothing much

Well, I'm excited, no matter what these doubters think. *glares at Skarzs and Delthion*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

I doubt nothing. I merely say that there is a possibility that it could be terrible.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

shisteer of nothing much

From what you know about Gonff, do you actually think he would write something that you wouldn't enjoy?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 25, 2020, 01:46:02 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 24, 2020, 11:38:50 PM
The Bridge of Evon sounds pretty cool! How many words long is it thus far? (Before you take an axe to it in the editing process, that is.  ^-^)

Thanks so much! I just checked and it is around 291,000 words, but rounding up to 300,000 doesn't sound half bad ;D
Wow! Most impressive! I've written one fic that was 200,000 words, but yours is obviously a lot bigger. :P How long did it take you?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!