News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What the...

Started by Ungatt Trunn, April 01, 2013, 02:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

What happened to the Redwall Abbey Forum? It's changed completly!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russano

You are to follow the laws set down by me and my Long Patrol hares to make this place better for all.  It was not up to military code.

Lord Russano
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

YOUR A HACKER, ARN'T YOU, RUSSANO!?

Dannflower Reguba

No, he's one of the mods all trussed up in a new profile, they pull an april fools prank every year, I made a topic down in the old cavern hole (or cellars, I forgot which).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 01, 2013, 03:05:30 AM
No, he's one of the mods all trussed up in a new profile, they pull an april fools prank every year, I made a topic down in the old cavern hole (or cellars, I forgot which).
*Breaths a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg sigh of relief*

Russano

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 01, 2013, 03:04:06 AM
YOUR A HACKER, ARN'T YOU, RUSSANO!?

I'm a badger laddie buck!  Show some proper etiquette for a badger lord!  See this is why we needed this change. Your leaders have allowed stuff like this to spread.  Once the hares arrive we will make sure this forum is in tip-top shape.

QuoteNo, he's one of the mods all trussed up in a new profile, they pull an april fools prank every year, I made a topic down in the old cavern hole (or cellars, I forgot which).

The Juska would have you believe that!  They are evil!
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

Speaking of leaders, Russano...Your hero Lord Brocktree is my sworn enimy! I am Ungatt Trunn, the mighty, the wonderful, the great!

Russano

He shall fear me then!
Eulaliaaaa!

Buckworthy Crumshaw

One such hare reportin' in, sah!

An' that the Juska would, wot! But such rumors are nothin' a good march across Mossflower wouldn't cure outta anybeast's 'ead! Can ya rightly believe it, us, proud beasts o' the solitary Mountain, pinnacle o' the shores, trussin' ourselves up like the former leaders o' this place an' marchin' around? Rightly preposterous! Puts the honkin' geese from the north an' their crazy ramblings t'shame, I say, wot!
Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw

Russano

And such manners from Abbey residents thinking we are out to destroy them!  The Juska have them scared stiff.....they need real leaders here.  Those mice and otters didn't know what they were doing.
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Buckworthy Crumshaw on April 01, 2013, 03:14:38 AM
One such hare reportin' in, sah!

An' that the Juska would, wot! But such rumors are nothin' a good march across Mossflower wouldn't cure outta anybeast's 'ead! Can ya rightly believe it, us, proud beasts o' the solitary Mountain, pinnacle o' the shores, trussin' ourselves up like the former leaders o' this place an' marchin' around? Rightly preposterous! Puts the honkin' geese from the north an' their crazy ramblings t'shame, I say, wot!
'Tis a shame because what YOU creatures are doing to this Forum! What exacly did we do to make you do this??

Russano

Tis not your fault your leaders were kind mice and otters who did not know how to lead in times of trouble.  Now we shall make sure your abbey stays safe from the Juska!
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Russano on April 01, 2013, 03:22:21 AM
Tis not your fault your leaders were kind mice and otters who did not know how to lead in times of trouble.  Now we shall make sure your abbey stays safe from the Juska!
Are the Juska gunna attack or something?

Russano

You mean you have no guards? You have no patrols?  You have nobeast watching????

*roooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr*

Its worse here than I thought! You are totally undefended when there are masses of evil out in Mossflower woods!
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Russano on April 01, 2013, 03:27:15 AM
You mean you have no guards? You have no patrols?  You have nobeast watching????

*roooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr*

Its worse here than I thought! You are totally undefended when there are masses of evil out in Mossflower woods!
Are you talking about ME!?