News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Movie / TV / Book Titles Game

Started by Buzz_Bumble, April 13, 2013, 07:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

Eatenders (Eastenders)
A UK soap opera about the lives of the last of the cannibals living around Albert Square.

Fedwall (Redwall)
An series about an abbey full of animal characters where the walls have to be kept well fed ... usually with nasty villuns and very naughty dibbuns.

Hoppy Days (Happy Days)
A comedy show about a family of 1960s kangaroos and their cool friend Ponzi (a platypus who's always running some sort of money-making scam).

Buzz_Bumble

Care Boars (Care Bears)
A sequel game app to Rovio's Bad Piggies ... when bad pigs turn good.

Harry Putter (Harry Potter)
A series of movies based around a young boy who is a wizard at golf ... Hole-zee-in-one-avoso.

The Incredible Sulk (The Incredible Hulk)
A TV show about an unhappy scientist who finds out the hard way that it's not easy being green.

Watership Town (Watership Down)
The prequel to Kevin Costner's Waterworld about the first water-bourne city before the world was fully flooded.

Neighboars (Neighbours )
An extremely tedious Australian TV soap opera about pigstys on the same street.

Shadowed One

Redball:(Redwall) A story about an Abbey that is actually giant ball.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Martin the Worrier: A book about a young mouse who just can't stop worrying about his dad, who left to persue the diligent and merciless Vilu Daskart, a painter who Luke, the young mouse's father, owes money.

Shadowed One

I was going to do that, but it changes several letters!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Buzz_Bumble

Yep, not allowed since it changes two letters.  :)

The Lung Patrol (The Long Patrol)
A group of medical corps hares that go around making sure nobody is smoking and is breathing correctly.

As a note, there is actually a "correct" way to breath, but since newly born babies simply start breathing automatically, few people are taught the correct way. People like trained singers are usually taught the correct way though, which is to breath from your diaphram / stomach, not your chest - your chest shouldn't move much ... which contradicts the advice in resusitation procedures to watch the chest for signs of breathing.  :)

Buzz_Bumble

Scooby Doe (Scooby Doo)
An animated series featuring a group of youngsters and their pet deer "Scoody" who unmask the evil villain.

Star Wears (Star Wars)
A series about the fashion and hairstyles of the rich and famous a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

The Surfs (The Smurfs)
Little blue people in white hats who live on beaches and always hunting for "the next big wave".

:)

Rainshadow

The Cosby Shoe:  (The Cosby Show)  The story of a shoemaker, Clip Huxtable (Cliff Huxtable), and his family as they go about in their regular, day to day lives.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

That gives me another ides ...

Flat Albert (Fat Albert)
Animated series about a group of friends led by an extremely skinny kid.

The Hunt for the Ted October (The Hunt for the Red October)
A movie about a Russian submarine which is stolen by the captain's obnoxious imaginary teddy bear childhood friend.

Buzz_Bumble

The Lord of the Sings (The Lord of the Rings)
Who will win the ultimate prize in Hobbiton's Got Talent?

Mouse (House)
An animal medical drama featuring a genius veterinary doctor which a limp, a cane, an addiction to painkillers, and a bad attitude.

Scooby Doe (Scooby Doo)
An animated series featuring a group of youngsters and their pet deer "Scooby" who unmask the evil villain.

The Lizard of Oz (The Wizard of Oz)
A fantasy movie in which a young girl and her friends finds out that the great leader behind the curtain is really just a small insect eating gecko.

Rainshadow

Sherlock Homes:  (Sherlock Holmes)  The adventures of a real estate agent by the name of Sherlock Homes and his coworker and only friend, a retired army doctor named John Wilson (John Watson).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dinte

Redwell(Redwall)
a bumbling young mouse metthias falls down a well and finds the sword of Martin the Worrier
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Buzz_Bumble

America's Goat Talent (America's Got Talent)
A reality TV show trying to find the most talented goat in America. The franchise also sold to farming industries in other countries like Britain, Australia, and New Zealand.

Avatar: The Last Fairbender (Avatar: The Last Airnbender)
Documentary about the strongman performer in the world's last remaining traveling sideshow fair.

Post in Space (Lost in Space)
Neither meteor shower, nor cosmic storms, nor sun flares will keep the Robinson Family Space-mail Service from making sure the mail always get through. "Danger! Danger Will Robinson! That letter doesn't have enough stamps on it!"

Dinte

1000 ways to pie (1000 ways to die)
learn 1000 recipes for 1000 different pies

WineCraft(minecraft)
learn about making wine is this free adventure game
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Rainshadow

The Music Can:  (The Music Man)  The story of Howard Hill (Harold Hill) and his pet monkey, Winthrop, who has a dreadful lisp, and how they go around, Howard playing his trombone and Winthrop dancing to the music as they try to get people to toss a few spare coins into their can, which Howard has christened The Music Can.