News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

I don't think I've had 'em before.
Snow?

Rainshadow

Yum.  ;D

Vegetable spring rolls? (Those are so yummy!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 01, 2015, 09:22:18 PM

Artificial banana candies?  (Eewwwwwwwww.)

Those use the old banana flavour.

As for the spring rolls, yum?

Bear that's eaten more greens and honey than meat?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Errrrrr... I've never had vegetarian bear...or any bear...

Corn dogs?

Rainshadow

Um, sorta yum?  I mean, I like them, but at the same time, I'm not a huge fan.  :P

Cherry Coke?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Me::cherry coke
Rainshadow::corn dogs

Nachos?

Rainshadow

Yum!  I actually had that for dinner tonight.  I put leftover fajita stuff on it, as well as some really yummy salsa cheese stuff my mom bought for the first time in a billion years.  ^-^

Shaving cream donuts?

Lady Ashenwyte

Yuck/yum.

Mistletoe? It's poisonous.hehe.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Mhera

If I ever eat some I'll try and get back to you on the taste before I keel over.

Baby carrots?

Lady Ashenwyte

Yum.

Sushi?

I really want to like sushi, but I can't, when it enters my mouth, there's an instant gag reflex.

Rainshadow

I've never tried it, but as I'm not a huge fan of seafood, I'll go with yuck.

Donacho?  (A nacho donut.)

Mhera

How does a nacho donut even work?!

Guacamole?

Rainshadow

Yuck!

And a donacho is a donut hole with nacho stuff on top of it.  It's said to taste like a donut and nachos, but the flavours don't really mesh together.  It stays two separate things.  Apparently, it would taste better if heated up.  :P

Maple pork rind donut?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Super food donut?  (Super food meaning vitamins, kale, and quinoa.)