News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

yuck

black bean brownies (vegan recipie)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Indifferent - Never had 'em.

Black olives?

Rainshadow

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!  That's, like, my favourite dish at any family gathering.  :P

Cranberry sauce?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Yuck.

(*stupid question alert*) bacon?

Rainshadow

Meh.  (Just kidding, I love bacon!  ;D)

Lamb chops and couscous?  (I'll take the lamb chops, but keep the couscous away from me!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mhera on January 06, 2015, 08:37:03 PM
Yuck.

WHAT?! *Faints*

YEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fried potatoes and onions?

Mhera

Cornflower MM

Yuck!

Vegetarian spaghetti?

Rainshadow

Well, seeing as vegetarian spaghetti would pretty much just be spaghetti without the meatballs, yum!  (Unless you mean vegan spaghetti, which I'm sure is probably a bit different.  As you only said vegetarian, though, I'm gonna go with that.  ;))

Candle wax?  ;D

Hickory

eh.

McDonald's big mac?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

If you'd asked me a couple years ago, I woulda answered with a hearty YUM!  But after learning what's in it, yuck!

Jack in the Box milkshakes?  (Those are pretty good, in my opinion.  Much better than the ones at Mickey D's.

Mhera

I've eaten at Jack in the Box only once, and I didn't get a milkshake. But I've yet to meet a shake I didn't like so yum.

Chick-fil-a chicken sammich?

Rainshadow

Yum!  Although, my all time favourite thing to get at Chick-fil-a is the chicken nuggets and waffle fries.  Reminds me of when I lived in Charleston and my dad would bring them back to the hotel for me and my siblings to share.  Good times.  Good times.

Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets and waffle fries?

Mhera

Yum. The worst thing is to have a hankering for Chick-fil-a and then realizing it's Sunday.

Jalapeños?

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on January 07, 2015, 11:18:12 PM
sammich?
For saying it in this way you are new classified as "Awesome" in the Big Book of People Classified by Soren[/].
@Jalapeños Yum, especially when stuffed with mango and cheese, wrapped with bacon and baked.
Frappichinos?

I'm retired from the forum