The attack of the Unicorn Weasels!!

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 21, 2013, 04:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Oh noes!! Here come the unicorn weasels! Run for your life!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can zomevone cav ze doctor? Ziz chap zeemz tae be 'allucinatin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dag Downyfur

No, I'm not hallucinating, they're right over there!!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

phoenixfoden

The Shade

Hello? Is that the doctor? No, not the one in Docter Who you buffoon!!! A real one!!! *Wait for a few seconds* Hello? Is that a real docter? Yes, this is The Shade. Yes, we have two hallucinating members here. Oh, is it serious? Ok, bye.

*Turns to face Dag Downyfur and phonix foden*

Docter says drop a brick on your feet, eat three cabbages, and bash your heads against the wall. You should be feeling better in a minute. ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

Dag Downyfur

OK- I feel better now. Oh wait, the Unicorn Weasels are still there.

rachel25

*doctor Rachel walks in*
Did you try me remade *see Dag. D*
Obviously it didn't work now you must
Jump out of an up stairs window throw an egg at a yellow wall buy sixteen square pineapples and take a swim in a jar of jam

Dag Downyfur

Done. I only broke one leg. the weasels are gone.

Dag Downyfur

The Shade

Simply jump of the top of a house. The perfect remedy for everything. You'll have matching legs then!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I