News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Basically, someone says three things about them. Everyone guesses which one is the lie, and the first person to do so is the next person to say two truths and a lie.

Example:
Person 1: I have a blue bike, black hair, and I live in an apartment.
Person 2: The first? (blue bike)
Person 1: No
Person 3: The third?
Person 1: Yes
Person 3: Yay! I am wearing a hat.... etc.

~~~~
If you are confused, please pm me.

Ok, I'll start.

I am listening to music, I am sitting in a wooden chair, and the overhead fan is going.

Rainshadow

The first and the third are the truths, and the middle one (I am sitting in a wooden chair) is a lie.

(Question:  Are we allowed to guess more than once, or is it one guess per turn?  (As in, each time someone says the truths and lies, you can guess once.))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Yes, only one guess. And you're correct!

Rainshadow

Cool!

The last game I played was Phase 10, I can see a flashlight from where I'm sitting, and I got flowers on Saturday.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Hmm, the third one was the lie?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Nope!  (I was in a musical, and my sweet brother bought me flowers.  :))

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 21, 2013, 01:57:29 AM
The first one was a lie?

DING DING DING!  You're the winner!  :D  (The last game I played was actually Five Crowns.  ;))

Leatho Shellhound

yay!

1. I have 12 toe nails

2. I've crossed the atlantic ocean 20 times

3. I was caught in freezing rain before

click the banner

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Wait, so you have 12 toes?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 21, 2013, 06:59:27 PM
  Wait, so you have 12 toes?

No, I have 12 toe nails, two of my toes have 2 nails.

click the banner

Kitsune

Leatho Shellhound

Wrong again! Wow guys, I most have do a good one.  :D

The Lie is....... 3. I was caught in freezing rain before (I was caught in rain before, it was cold but not freezing).

click the banner