Describe the Person Above You

Started by Rainshadow, August 21, 2013, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This game is pretty simple to learn.  Pretty much, you have to describe the person above you in ONE WORD.  Example:

Leatho:  *Posts*

BrookSkimmer:  Creative.

Mask:  Roleplayer.

Romsca:  Kind.

Etc.

Rules:

1.  You may only post ONE WORD.

2.  Please don't post twice in a row.

3.  Please, no posting rude and/or hurtful things, such as calling the person ugly or annoying.

4.  Try not to use the same word for the same person more than once.  Try coming up with different words every time.  It'll make it more fun!  :)

5.  Be creative in how you post.  You don't have to post just something that describes the person overall, like "Nice", you can make it very specific, like "Artist" or things like that.  :)

6.  Have fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Skyblade

Great game, Rainshadow!  :)

Funny (in a good way)

I looked at your Ublaz's Dictionary thread and your posts are really funny  ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?