Describe the Person Above You

Started by Rainshadow, August 21, 2013, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Haha, creative idea, you two, but it's still against the rules.  ;)

Comedian.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Youngest. (Meaning youngest child.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Norham Waterpaw

Rainshadow

Norham Waterpaw

Rainshadow

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow