News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Fight Pits round 1

Started by Jetthebinturong, August 27, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This poll no longer exists

Do not vote
I SAID DO NOT VOTE!!!

rachel25

OOC: I know I'm not meant to be here but I am still the only one who's character died  :-\

Leatho Shellhound

I'll have to worry about killing that fox later, She thought as she went to meet Aster's on-coming attack.

@ rachel25, No sure, Norham's character almost died if Shadowed One hadn't come in.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

Aster's blade was knocked back by the hare. He swung his shield at her face while stabbing at her stomach with his sword.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: *Aldar quietly 'umz ze Redwall T.V zhov zeme*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Sorry for such a late reply Shade  :-[

Twigtooth jumped backwards to dodge the questing trident, unconsciously avoiding the footpaw as he did so. He swung his ketanas sideways across his chest, hoping to cut his opponent in half

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadowed One

Aster quickly backwards to avoid any counterattack the hare might make.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadowed One

OOC: Someone really needs to post.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I am so sorry for the late post.

Mucroni-manum was hit in the face by a wooden shield, it made her stagger back which took most of the power of the sword which hit her armor. Even so, it punctured, wounding the hare. Regaining her breath and a clear mind, she stabbed weakly at her enemy.

click the banner

Shadowed One

Aster suddenly felt his leg pierced by the hares weapon. He fell to his knees, stabbing again and again in the hares direction.

Norham Waterpaw

Camden could feel his leg-wound taking its toll. He crumpled to the ground with an agonized sob.
His body was going numb, and he could see the blood still trickling from his leg. He could barely keep a grip on his ham-axe. His leg felt cold. In fact, he couldn't feel it at all.

He ripped a piece of his cloak off, and wrapped it tightly about his thigh, stopping the flow of blood. He attempted to get up, and with a weak cry he managed to work his way up to a standing position. He limped to the side of a pillar and waited, waiting for his time to die.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Shadowed One

Aster stood up slowly and then, since the hare wasn't attacking him, stabbed straight at her face.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Wow, how come I seem to always miss your posts?

The hare had waited for him to rise, avoiding his sword. As he stood and jabbed at her head she blocked it with her trident and swung it at him, hoping to hit the otter with the side of its heavy prongs.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Camden saw his chance. Both the hare and the otter were occupied with each other. He clenched his teeth and dashed across the sands, swinging his ham-axe at full power. He leaped on Aster, seething with wrath. He knew he was going to die soon, but if he was going to die, he wanted to die fighting.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?