News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

???

T or F a alarm just went off in my house
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I have my dog back.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

True!

T or F? I should go to sleep.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

True, since when you posted that it was probably... midnight where you are?  Yeah, that sounds about right.

T or F?  I've made a big change in the appearance of a main character in my book.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

True!

BTW, could you PM me your book?

T or F Ijust finish making a dagger?

click the banner

Rainshadow

True?  (And yes I could, but I barely have anything that would make sense right now.  I write down little blurbs, draw characters, and I've made it to chapter two in my composition book, but other than that, it's pretty confusing.  :P  I don't really have the whole plotline yet.  But, once I do (or have at least a bit of it), I'd be happy to send it to you.  Maybe you could even help me polish the idea up a bit!)

T or F?  I'm still sort of stuck on EST.  (Eastern Standard Time)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2013, 03:44:21 AM
(And yes I could, but I barely have anything that would make sense right now.  I write down little blurbs, draw characters, and I've made it to chapter two in my composition book, but other than that, it's pretty confusing.  :P  I don't really have the whole plotline yet.  But, once I do (or have at least a bit of it), I'd be happy to send it to you.  Maybe you could even help me polish the idea up a bit!)

Sure, my story is the same way. I sent the first part of it to Icefire. I would love to help.

True, I know I am.

T or F I am writing a book.

click the banner

Rainshadow

True, and mine was false.  I'm currently stuck on Mountain time.  ::)

T or F?  I had muffins for breakfast.

Vilu Daskar

True

T or F this is my favorite smiley  8)
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

True!

T or F I am using a laptop computer to post this.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

True or falze, ze anzver tae ziz queztion iz falze?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

False.  ;D

T or F I am an otter living in Iceland.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

True or falze, ziz queztion iz aboot zpam?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

True. T or F? I am up a tree.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

False.

T or F: I am in my living room right now.