News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Doez a braw bit o' dodgin' an' rollz over a random landmine. BOOM!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy has died

*HeadInAnotherGalaxy respawns*

Ok ah'm ready tae-OW! *lookz down at hiz arm tae zee tha' a werewolf haz bitten him* Oh dear, thiz iznae braw at aw. *turns into a werewolf and goez on a rampage*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Magically transforms into a dragon, pursuing Galaxy and blasting him with fire. "Ye'll not get away from me!" Whacks him with her spiked tail, flattening him into a pancake. She eats him, licking her lips at the taste of scorched weasel.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 26, 2011, 10:20:01 PM
Magically transforms into a dragon, pursuing Galaxy and blasting at him with fire. "Ye'll not get away from me!" She thinks that she whacks him with her spiked tail, flattening him into a pancake, but actually this is an illusion created by manipulating her sensory organs. She thought she ate him but in reality she just ate an illusion, licking her lips at the taste of what she thought was scorched weasel, but was actually just the illusion of the taste created by manipulating her taste-buds. Meanwhile, the Weasel who had saved Hiag's life just this once teleported himself away to a place where something far more interesting was happening than this pointless fight here.
-Edited by Unknown Weasel

*looks curiously at the dragon and then runs after Matthias720*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Transforming back into a squirrel, she sics ten-thousand death-defying beavers on Galaxy.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NAE! NAY THE- *diez in a pile o' death defyin' beaverz*

Nightfire

For good measure, Amber runs over his body with a flying bulldozer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy has died

*HeadInAnotherGalaxy respawns*

Fianally! Na' I can *sees the full moon* Oh flyin' fish! *turns back into a werewolf and starts chasin' after Lady Amber*

Nightfire

Lady Amber grabs her longbow and shoots a silver arrow at him. It strikes him right between the eyes, nullifying his werewolf ability and turning him back into a weasel. She snatches up her dirk, and chases him through the forest, yelling wildly. Yayalahooooooooo!!!

martins#1fan

Then martins#1fan borrows Lord Brocktree's sword and slices Lady Amber's arrows in half.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Icefire

Icefire pulls out her secret supply of brainwashed Apples and throws them at weasel dude!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

*takes a drill and runs towards Icefire*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Icefire transforms into a pigeon and drops a coconut on Redwall Musician's head

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*grabz a bazeball bat an' hitz the applez back at Icefire*

Icefire

Does a triple backflip in midair to avoid the apples and then throws a boomerang banana at Weasel dude!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Throwz a pear grenade at the banana, blowin' it up*