News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cellar drink Taste testing.

Started by Nightfire, July 26, 2011, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do ye all think o' fizzy strawberry cordial?

Awesome!
It pretty good
okay
not my favorite
absolutely disgusting!

Coobreedan

I like Fanta. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS OCTOBER ALE!  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Do I have to keep reminding you guys over and over and over and over again? REDWALL ONLY!!!!!!!!! >:(

Takes a swig of grog, then spits it back out, lighting the table on fire.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on August 04, 2011, 06:20:46 PM
Do I have to keep reminding you guys over and over and over and over again? REDWALL ONLY!!!!!!!!! >:(

Takes a swig of grog, then spits it back out, lighting the table on fire.

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! *Throws water onto fire*

I like October Ale best.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

"What's with the question mark?" Nightfire asks as she takes a huge gulp of Cold Mint Tea.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag begins to create a suicide, since she can never decide decide what to try first.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire splashes a humongous tun of Beetroot Wine over Skalrag's head, catching some in a beaker and taking a large gulp.

Skalrag of Marshank

Awwwww, this'll never come outta my hair!! You evil little squirrel...Skalrag chases Nightfire with a feather.
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

"Evil, little squirrel? Excuse me? I'm nearly two feet taller than you!" she call as she runs from him. She throws a beaker of Pennycloud Wine at him, swigging some Parsnip Cordial.

Skalrag of Marshank

What is with all the drink throwing? Skalrag runs to get an umbrella from the closet. "Evil BIG squirrel..."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 04, 2011, 11:57:39 PM
What is with all the drink throwing? Skalrag runs to get an umbrella from the closet. "Evil BIG squirrel..."

Dinnae furget tubby!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"Eeeeeaaaayyyeeeeh!! Yayalahoooooooooooooooo!!!" Nightfire whacks HiaG over the head with a tun of ale for calling her tubby. She then downs an entire keg of Strawberry Cordial, kicking the empty barrel so that it trips Skalrag.

Coobreedan

*Shakes fizzy Strawberry Cordial, Cordial explodes* MWAHAHAHA---*Drowns in drink flood*

Nightfire

Nightfire goes over a waterfall of Cherry Cordial, supping some as she does. The others stare in wonderment that a Cherry Cordial waterfall can even exist.

Coobreedan

*Is washed on to shore of weird beach called Butty* What the? *Sees 'boat trips to Redwall for free sign'* Cool!
Strange Boat Sparrow: Heello um giant Poisonteeth Worm. I is guess you want um trip to Redwall?
*Nods*
Strange Boat Sparrow: Okey-dokey then. I give it to you absolutely free for um $999999.
*Eats, steals boat and somehow gets to Redwall Cellars.*