What animal would you be? What would your weapon be?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 30, 2013, 04:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

****Don't mind this, I overreacted. :P I was a rather.. . . Strange person when I first joined.****

Jetthebinturong

Threads do often get wildly off topic but that usually clears up in a short time without people getting angry :P. Also who cares if there are no guns in Redwall? That's what fan fiction is for ;D
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 12, 2013, 09:56:45 PM
this supposed to be something where you put what you, and what your weapons are.......NOT SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT GUNS(which, BTW aren't even IN the series!!) AND CUTE LITTLE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!! CREATE SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THAT!! NOT MY PAGE!!!!
I don't want to perpetuate an argument or disagreement, however my opinion is this.

Sometimes topics get off-topic, and this can happen several ways.
The thread could be hi-jacked, when one or two people completely go off topic and then post tons of things. Like, if a two-person chain was started about cabinets on a completely unrelated topic. And then it went on for a while and nobody joined in.

The thread could deviate for a short while, and then go back to what they were before.
Sometimes little sub-conversations will start, these are usually short and the thread as a whole can go on almost unchanged. For example, my little side-note about flintlocks.

Or, and this is my favorite, the conversation can vary for a while. Sometimes people will get a little bored of the original idea of the thread, or just have a thread that has almost no point, or just want to discuss something. Then, just as conversations do IRL, they'll range from topic to topic (Not as in threads, as in ideas and things), and discuss lots of stuff. I really like those, but that doesn't mean that you have to.

In my opinion, if a thread tries to stay too ordered, it can become a bit stale. But that might just be in relation to my random and spontaneous mind and personality.

This isn't intended to be agressive, or derogatory, and it certainly isn't euphemistic. I literally mean what I am saying, and I don't want to perpetuate an argument, as I said before.
In the interest of not hi-jacking this thread, I'll stop now. :)

Cornflower MM

****Again, I case of me being stupid and an overreacter. James, you're kinda late to the party. But my apologies, I haven't done this in quite some time. ****

Mod Edit: I know this is old, but when I load up a page and it's literally painful to read it, that's not cool.
Please don't stretch a topic like this again.

Faiyloe

Calm down. and please don't stretch the page. It's Ok to get a little off topic sometimes It usually dies down relatively quickly and then we get back to the main topic. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Aldeneg

Er... Here! Main topic return!!
I would want to be a hare and fight with a rapier!

ZaranTheBlack

Totally be an otter! Otters rule! ;D  ;D
I TOTALLY have loved swords for, like, forever, so I would either have a sword or some kind of rapier
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Cornflower MM

Hey, Zaran! Wow, I'd forgotten about this topic.....I think it was my first! My my, I really didn't keep control of my temper in my first few weeks very well, did I? Thank you, Zaran, for resurrecting my topic!

Back on topic, Squirrel. Duh. With a bow, arrows, a dagger, and my trusty hand-and-a-half sword....Hmm, you only need to look at my Role Play sheets to see THAT much.... Oh, and Zaran? I'm not crazy.  :P

The Skarzs

I actually got an idea for this last night. :P Good thing I didn't post a new topic like this. (But, come to think of it, wouldn't this be better suited for Cavern Hole?)
Anyhow. . . the physical description of Argunath in Wildcat Attack RP is what I would be, as well as his falcate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

...A fox. With a rapier, and... Hmm... Hey, how about a modified flintlock pistol?  ;)

MeadowR

Possibly a red squirrel, with a long bow. With a little dagger just in case. Prefer to be a bit of a distance from the fights but bow and arrows would suit me more, anyway!

(Arghh, quite hard to post on this stretched screen...)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Edraithel

I would be a badger and use a recurve bow and have a dagger as well.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Faiyloe

I would be a squiddel (Spelling was intentional) with a bow... or and otter... I found I like Spears and I used to be into rapiers... good for poking people. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 13, 2014, 09:18:17 PM
I used to be into rapiers... good for poking people. 

Good for poking people...Heeheehee...I can see you doing that.