News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Faiyloe

Vatras eyes turned red and she began to hack and chop her way threw the vermin she has no purpose just pure rage.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Blaggut on January 11, 2014, 10:10:42 PM
Grund walked out of the tent, his right arm patched. He had a shortsword in his left. "You there!" he said, grabbing his captain. "Take a score and chop a log. Then use it to barrel down the abbey door."

OOC: Question, if I killed your healers, how in the world did your arm get patched up?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

When did you get my healers? Hm. That sucks. I gues is just slapped one on my arm.

Bic: Grund saw the breach. He instructed a score of vermin to converge.

Occ: Can I kill you? Cuz if ur just chopping through my horde I can't kill you that's defiantly godmoding.
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Zanga nodded, he couldn't think of anything else to do.
-----------------
OOC: Jantar might know some basic healing. Just a thought.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm temporarily not noticeable, you killed Hail, so I wrecked an early partial vengeance. Like I said in one of my posts, I can only hide for so long, eventually I have to leave, or risk being noticed. (pretty short time frame)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: No you cant kill me!  :o at least not yet.

Vatra was not seeing strait she felt no pain despite the wounds she had received and the snow looked red. She lost count of time and space. She tried to focused and looked around for Ervoynce but all she was was vermin and a red haze. She new not how many she had killed she has lost count long ago. Here eyes locked on to Grund and she went after after him with a vengeance. She hadn't liked Hail that much but that gave Grund no right NO RIGHT.   

rachel25

OOC: But Faiyloe, we can't just let you cut through the horde. If we can't kill you, then what can we do. We can't just let you destroy the horde, and us not be able to do anything. Like Blaggut said, that's godmoding.

The Shade

OOC: I think Blaggut was adressing Dan. Solution; Ervoyce calls Vatra to retreat, than we can have a bit of a siege, just to get the battle going properly. ;D We can't end the battle so soon!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

OOC: Shade's right. At least, that way seems right to me. Any objections?

BIC: Arya ran after the healer, an grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him toward the walls. "Hey! I have an otter friend up there who's injured. And he's temporarily standing in as Abbey Warrior and Champion, so you might not want to let him die."

Blaggut

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2014, 01:53:49 AM
OOC: No you cant kill me!  :o at least not yet.

Vatra was not seeing strait she felt no pain despite the wounds she had received and the snow looked red. She lost count of time and space. She tried to focused and looked around for Ervoynce but all she was was vermin and a red haze. She new not how many she had killed she has lost count long ago. Here eyes locked on to Grund and she went after after him with a vengeance. She hadn't liked Hail that much but that gave Grund no right NO RIGHT.   

You have killed about.. 20 I'd say. What are you using as a weapon again? And you are totally god modding. I shall have to kill u.

Bic: Grunds fresh set of 20 vermin charged, and circled around Vatra. She could not escape by killing merely one, because there were three rows and the circle got smaller each time one died.
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

Yep, they had decided the target, time to make Vatra REALLY mad. Ervoyce broke cover in an explosive rush or snow, "Hey Vatra! When did your repertoire of stupidity include getting surrounded!" The squirrel bull-rushed as fast as he could through the back line, blew through Vatra, and used his blade and body to punch a hole large enough for another beast to go through. No time to stick around, he was one heck of a target now, "For the love of everything Vatra, don't stay!" He couldn't tell what it was, but something made him turn to see if she made it out.

OOC: Have you read what badgers do when they go mad?  ::) Just pointing that out. One other thing, YOU designated the number that Vatra killed she just said she lost count which is an easy thing to do when you don't care about the vermin. Right now we are all walking very intricate lines between what is GodModding and what isn't, and this includes even you Blaggut, your horde has absolutely ridiculous response time at the moment. As things stand, they seem fair enough as the differing levels of OP are balancing out, you must realize that we have very few fighting beasts whereas you have a giant horde of them.

Faiyloe

OOC: She has a javelin.

Vatra swiveled around at the sound of Ervoyces taunts she lost all interest in Grund she went after Ervoyce killing two more vermin as she made her way out threw the opening and injuring a third. Something caught on her side yet she hardly felt it. She saw Ervoyce look back at her and saw the look in his eyes and the red fog seemed to clear she slowed for a second but then kept running vermin on her tail. Her side burned painfully and the make shift bandage from the last fight was gone revealing the dried blood of the older wound.   

Blaggut

Yeah.. The surrounding thing was pretty much the horde thinking. They didn't plan it, they just surrounded. So many they formed a barricade. Also, it's not my fault I have a huge horde, it is normal, therefore, not OP. you think Brian is gonna let his chars gonna get OP cuz the enemy is? I don't think so. Therefore, I am not "over powered".

Bic: Grunds horde followed Vatras injured self. They began charging, spears, blades, and whatever came to hand infront of them.

Ooc: Also, isn't Vatra's blood wrath over?
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce saw Vatra's head clear, "Thank heavens." He dropped back and got his shoulder under Vatra's, driving forward so as to leave the vermin behind, "You got any long, loose materials? Because if they start shooting at us before we get deep into the trees then we're both tempting targets."

OOC: Quick question, you see a ferocious monstrosity of an enemy charging forward waving a scary looking stake in your face, what do you do? Vermin are classically cowards, this is true both in the books and in real-life. Their immediate reaction would certainly not be to do something smart.  ::) Wouldn't be mine either! I'd be running for my life! Blaggut, Brian's character's rose to the occasion, if you try arguing from that point then that's simply what we're doing, we're rising to meet a terrible threat which would thus justify everything that we've done. Everyone walks this line, it is something that a good RP'er must watch very carefully and gauge with caution as it is very elusive.

Cornflower MM

Arya pulled the healer to Zanga, then left them, "Sorry I can't stay longer. Vermin to kill, doncha know!" She looked over the walls and saw Vatra and Ervoyce running with vermin on there tail. She shot two arrows at once, hoping that the lower one wouldn't go too far down. as the lower ones happened to do.