News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I'm afraid I have no idea how it all works. I didn't participate in the last one nor any Mafia games.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thingyman

With the deadline being today, should I take it that Cornflower is your representative this year? :D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 20, 2020, 11:12:55 PM
I'm afraid I have no idea how it all works. I didn't participate in the last one nor any Mafia games.
Same. Though I remember people explaining it to me before.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Thingyman on April 26, 2020, 02:42:20 PM
With the deadline being today, should I take it that Cornflower is your representative this year? :D
Seems so! Well done @Cornflower MM!

EDIT: It seems the deadline was extended to May 1, but given the lack of other representatives it is likely we will go with Corn.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

It's because nobody dares stand against her o_0
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nadaz, voice of the host

Congrats @Cornflower MM You should edit away all your mafia game posts
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on April 30, 2020, 11:21:48 PM
Congrats @Cornflower MM You should edit away all your mafia game posts

Thanks, dude. And also.... Why?

Jetthebinturong

Presumably so the more hardcore people can't come here and read through them to learn how you play.

I wouldn't bother though.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Yeah.

By the way, schedules were posted on Thursday, my game is the first and starts tomorrow, if y'all are interested in spectating.

DanielofRedwall

Good luck Corny, we are right behind you!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Thingyman

Hi guys

Cornflower's game has started: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25767-Season-7-Game-1-Food-Fight-The-Mafia-Championship

Game 1 - May 4 (36/12 phases, 5 PM EST EOD)
@Achromatic (GameFAQs)
@Anaxagore (Dominating 12)
@BloodWolf14 (Weerwolven van Wakkerdam)
@CJSchneider (For the Sports)
@Cornflower MM (Redwall Abbey)   
@Elayne (Lupus in Tabula)
@Frinckles (Skwirl)
@hollowkatt (Good Gamery)
@Inconquerable (The Alter Bridge Nation)
@Jazziejelly (Werewolf (Mafia) Group)
@Matt4 (Lupus in Forum)
@Mr.Tweetums (wrestlingsmarks.com)   
@oromagi (DebateArt)
@Shapes   (Jambos Kickback)
@Sherlip (Animal Crossing Community)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Mafia Championship Podcast
For the first time ever, there will be a Mafia Championship podcast.

The first episode goes live on Twitch at Sunday 4 PM Eastern. It will feature 3-4 former winners.

It will go live here, if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman/

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes a list of the 165 participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Thank you guys!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 02, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Yeah.

By the way, schedules were posted on Thursday, my game is the first and starts tomorrow, if y'all are interested in spectating.

I don't why I thought my game started yesterday. I'm all frazzled and all over the place here lately.

Wylder Treejumper

Whoohoo! Represent! Go Corn!  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts waving banner* Go, Corn!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!