"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Game For Trying To Get This Into Popular Games

Started by Blaggut, December 07, 2013, 08:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

z
                                                                                                            z       
                                                                                   z

z

z                   

z

z
^-^ 

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

Blaggut

Give her some tiramisu! *Throwscofee cake at ungatt*
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I don't like tiramisu!  :o

z
                                                                                                            z       
                                                                                   z

z

z                   

z

z
^-^ 

Brinty

Why do you fall asleep every were you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  ???
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

z
                                                                                                                                                               z
                                                                                                                                                             z
                                                                                                                                                           z
                                                                                                                                                         z
                                                                                                                                                       ::)
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Tam and Martin

Question: When this game is in the Popular Forum Games, what will we do with the topic?

Blaggut

Hmmmmm... Uhh... We will... Um... The final poster gets to use this topic as an HQ! Or maybe we can rename it "The Random Post Game" where we make random posts!  :D
~Just a soft space boi~