News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: I know, Skarzs. Can we quit posting in OOC:?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: So it's morning now, timeskip?

Dave shook his head at the cougar's question, the other being there had somehow made the night better. He picked up his sword, lifted a paw in farewell and made his way back to his room, from then his sleep was undisturbed by the nightmares.

In the morning he awoke feeling refreshed. He threw on his tunic grabbed his book and went out, the other cat had shared something deeply personal and, if the cougar wished it, he wanted to reciprocate

OOC: Skarzs please post with what Argunath is doing and where he is so he can come and find you
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Argunath had not pressed the cat any further, and went back to the wall to sleep. In the morning, he watched out along the battlements, searching for anything. He had not bothered with breakfast, and began to grow hungry. He decided to watch a little longer before eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aggril had kept a wary eye about him since they continued on, because one could never be too careful.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Don't you mean Aggril?
BIC:

Kaylan slept through the rest of the night without waking. In the morning she awoke, dressed and slung her bow and quiver over her shoulders, like she usually did. She was still puzzled about Argunath, but didn't try to think about him right then; it was just too confusing.

Kaylan left her room and headed in the direction of the stairs. If the ottermaid had known that there were now two other cats at Redwall, she would not have been pleased. But she didn't know, and so she calmly walked downstairs to Cavern Hole, wondering if breakfast was served yet.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Arya had been up and about for awhiole, and had heard the news. Her eyes widened as she spotted Kaylan walking towards Cavern Hole to get breakfast. Uh-oh. "Kaylan! Kaylan!" She called, dashing to catch up to her.

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan turned. "What?" she asked, pausing near the stairs that led to Cavern Hole.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Um...During the night, we somehow acquired two more wildcats. At the moment they're probably going to be going to get breakfast. I just thought I should warn you." Arya spilled out, nervously.

Jukka the Sling

"WHAT?!" Kaylan spluttered. "That - that's just - I don't..." She leaned against the wall. "What's up with the Abbey being under threat of attack by cats, and yet the Abbess allows THREE of them inside?"

Jetthebinturong

David, who happened to be walking nearby as this exchange was going on, quickened his pace, so much for no one caring. Luckily the otter seemed focused on the squirrel and he was able to pass unnoticed. He crossed the great hall and went out into the grounds. Seeing a shadow up on the walls he made his way towards it, that was where Argunath had been when he'd arrived at the abbey, presumably where the cougar had been last night and where he had gone when Dave had left
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 01, 2014, 02:33:42 AM
"WHAT?!" Kaylan spluttered. "That - that's just - I don't..." She leaned against the wall. "What's up with the Abbey being under threat of attack by cats, and yet the Abbess allows THREE of them inside?"

"I don't know!" Arya cried, throwing her paws up in the air. "Yes, I agree, it's nuts and ridiculous! But since I was asleep at the time, I couldn't do anything about it!" She said, venting a bit. "Furthermore, I hear one's mute, I know one's unstable, and the other's rude! What, you think I like having all these cats roaming around my Abbey? I don't! But I can';t do. One. Single. Thing. About them!!" She said, finishing her venting.

The Skarzs

Argunath was about to go down for some food when he noticed David walking toward him. He waited to greet the other cat at the top of the stairs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Willow cringed when he heard Bryony's voice. "Ugh... Great. Here we go again." He thought. He strapped on his backpack again and started walking without saying hello to Bryony. "Come on Aggril, we want to make it to Salamandastron before we die of old age, right?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Aggril kept on walking. "Yes indeed, mate. Let's hope this leg of our journey will bring less distractions."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Huh, just yesterday you were defending that Argunath guy when I was complaining about him," Kaylan replied. "Didn't know you felt the same way." She paused, then went on, "And I know for a fact he's unstable. You know what happened last night?"

The Shade

Unaware of the of the distress on Arya and  Kaylan he was partly responsible for, Yassen sat happily munching oatmeal in Cavern Hole. This was the first proper grub besides supper last night he had had in days, and he was certainly grateful for it. The wildcat hadn't actually seen many creatures at the abbey; mayhaps they were avoiding him. This slightly narked Yassen, but he guessed most of them had a right to be fearful and hateful towards "vermin" like him. Each to their own he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Both Reven and Falco had woken and decided to stick together to prevent getting lost again like last night. Eventually they found the entrance to Cavern Hole. Just before they were about to enter, Reven heard earnest disscussion, and glanced back to see Arya and an otter talking. They seemed rather passionate about something, but Reven decided it was none of his bussiness, and followed Falco into Cavern Hole.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I