News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Sandwhich Chronicles.

Started by Blaggut, January 27, 2014, 08:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

This is an RP about a Sandwhich. Things shal, be revealed soon... How to play: I present something, and, no matter who you are, you react!!!

You are at a deli, and there a three things you can order. A taco, a Sandwhich, and a hotdog. All are kinda sandwiches.

WHAT SHALL YOU ORDER?!?!

Oh, and it doesn't even have to be an option, you can just walk out of the deli...
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

So, do we write this as if we were in an RP?  Like, writing in the third person sort of thing?  (Also, do we have to sign up, or can we just pop on whenever?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

RP style, just pop on whenever. No signup required :D
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Cool!

Rain peered through the glass door of the deli, wondering if it was open.  Yes!  She could see people inside, so obviously it was.  Stepping in, she walked up to the counter, the bell on the door jingling softly as she did so.

"Hiya," she started casually, giving a smile.  "Could I get a taco?"  Odd, she didn't think they usually served tacos in delis, but who cared?  She was in the mood for a taco.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Suddenly a cop burst in; "You! Put down the taco! We're from the hotdog faction HQ, and that's contraband!!!"
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

A hole suddenly appears in the roof, and Han, dressed in a full secret agent suit, and on a rope. "Ahem," he shouts through a loud speaker. "I am from the Norwegian departmental categorical division of the Northern European Norwegian departmental taco agents of defending taco rights division. That Taco is not controband anymore."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Blaggut

I'm GM. You'll just supposed to respond.

A legion of hotdog faction seeds shoot down the rope, leaving Han on the floor! What shall HE order?
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Faiyloe walked in to the main room she had been in the bathroom, because she had eaten a hot dog and it hadn't agreed with her, and had heard all the noise so she decided to see what was up. As she found out a great big hole in the roof was up. She was still very hungry so she decided to get a Sandwich With lettuce and cucumbers and onions and chicken.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

A member of the last faction burst in, the Sandwhich faction, only to be shot by the hotdog man.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

I jumped back clutching my sandwich " What did you do that for?!!!"

Gonff the Mousethief

suddenly the ham and cheese sandwich patrol burts in rapid firing with nerf guns
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

OOC: I think Blaggut is the only one who can do that.

Blaggut

Ooc: Yup.

Bic: Suddenly a voice tells everyone. "You must sacrifice the Sandwhich... And your all ugly..."

Ooc: No offense, just kiddin
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

The Shade

Suddenly Shade smashed the door open, pulled out a pistol and started firing at random people.

"Look out, he's got a nose!" he yelled, pointing at a random customer.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I