News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forumers who've moved on

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, March 07, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

*Resurrects this thread just to gaze at the ruins of broken promises and the empty hallways of vanished times*

There's something scratched at the base of the ruin. It looks like... Ozymandias?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

Gosh, it's kinda depressing how many of these members aren't active anymore. I don't think many of them had ever planned to leave.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It will happen to us all, sadly.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Aye. Tis sad. Well, there's no time like the present, I say. Here's to having fun and enjoying the good times while we still have 'em. *Raises glass*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Raises cup.*
To the good times.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Aye. May there be many more, and that Forum lives on to spread happiness, even when our time here is up.

*Clinks cups*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

*Clinks glass*

We needn't be active forever- and really, I think it's silly to vow that we will be- but let us do our part to leave a great community for those who shall come after us, even as we have built on the legacy of those who have gone before!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

lass of something much

Almost everybeast who posted here is now inactive.. :(
And I think I will be soon too..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: lass of something much on July 09, 2020, 07:53:12 PM

No.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on July 09, 2020, 07:53:12 PM
I am now deeply disturbed.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Cries*
*Summons @Lass, the one who is not going to leave and locks her in the forum dungeons* YOU CAN'T LEAVE NOW! MWAHAHAHAHA!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on July 09, 2020, 08:09:57 PM
Why's that?
I've just become a ghost, and I don't contribute anything anymore. You only want me to stay because of who I used to be...I'm just slowly going inactive... :P
I won't officially leave.. I just think I won't be active for long
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

*Stares narrowly at edit line*

« Last Edit: Today, 01:35:32 AM by An evil moderator »? Now that doesn't seem suspicious at all. Lass has been possessed folks. Just check the siggy; it all makes sense.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington