Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

I prefer a monocole, color: Clear Glass, Gold Rim.

Also, black top hat with red ribbon.

How much will that be? 50 Pounds?

-The Gentleman

Black lady: Gun!
~Just a soft space boi~

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Well, it's been a few weeks, still no outfits...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Possibly something punk-like?  Meaning, tank top, black leather jacket, jeans... that sort of thing.  With a katana?  (Sorry, horrible description, but MY BROTHER IS HANGING OVER MY SHOULDER AND WATCHING ME AS I TYPE SO THAT'S KIND OF DISTRACTING.  *Glares at brother*)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on October 07, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
That sounds like something I would do...

Wait a second...  *Looks closely at Deli*  *GASP*  ARE YOU MY BROTHER?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Crackers.

Rainy!

The dress:

The more recent orders:

There are less-ripped jeans behind the tank, if I'm guessing right. Oh, and the katana:

[close]

Finny!

Why anyone would like to wear a forest is beyond me. :P
[close]

Will finish later. . .  .

Rainshadow

5/5 for both!  (I forgot I'd asked for the dress, lol, but I really like it.  ;D)  The second outfit (the one with the katana) totally fits the character I had in mind.  :D

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on August 12, 2014, 03:46:00 AM
Can I have a suit, with a white dinner jacket?

Not trying to rush. I know that you said that you would finish later, just wanted to make sure this wasn't forgotten.

Rusvul

I would like something an interstellar explorer would wear when not on EVA missions in hazardous climes.

Cornflower MM

Um, sure. If I haven't done these by. . . . Tuesday, somebody esnd me a PM. A nasty one.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 11, 2014, 10:03:22 PM
Alright! Here's What I want my outfit like.

Realtree Camo long sleeve shirt.

Realtree Camo bandana tied around my forehead.

Normal sunglasses that have Realtree Camo rims.

Light Blue Overalls.

Brown Lace-up Hiking boots

I think that's about it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion