News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Ooh, my favorite is blue, but I like pink and purple, too. Nothing too revealing, please.  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I've probably asked for this before, but could I possibly ask for a knee-length (or longer) prom dress?  The colour being blue, green, red, grey, brown, or black?  (Yes, lotsa colours to choose from.  :D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Quote from: Mask on December 15, 2014, 05:46:43 AM
Ooh, my favorite is blue, but I like pink and purple, too. Nothing too revealing, please.  ;D

Could mine be a prom dress, too? I got a fancy ball to go to. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Oh, dear... Proms involve formal clothing... Can you find... Black pants? And a dark blue shirt that is longer than it needs to be? And... Shoes? Of some description? That are black and nondescript?

...I hate wearing things other than black, brown, green, and dark blue...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Revive.
It would be nice to have a cool t-shirt.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Holy cows of Apollo! I forgot all about this. . . .

I think I'll just do this most recent one. One cool t-shirt, coming up!

Soren!

(If you can;'t see this, lemme know. I really need to get bing on Firefox. . . )
[close]

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Hickory

A nice three piece suit. Or maybe Ravenclaw robes.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Can I be after Sage?  I'm a hippie, by the way.  I dress Bohemian.

Delthion