News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Adlais found himself running around madly, trying to put the fire out. Then as he came quite close to one flaming building, there was a strange sound. Then, without warning, there was a huge explosion. Adlais was thrown backwards, along with three others. He hit a brick wall, and slid to the floor, where he lay for a few minutes, his head swimming.

Faiyloe

" I wasn't thinking anything," Grace retorted sharply as David dragged her along behind him griping her arm tightly, Grace rushing to keep up. "You can let go now I'm fine!" She said but he did not respond but only walked faster. It was then that grace noticed that they where not heading back to help with the fire. They kept going getting farther and farther away. "Hey what are you doing we have to go back!" She yelled struggling to pull free from his grip.  He turned on her and griped tighter "You can't go back there, its not safe," His eyes a vivid green the flames reflecting in them like mirrors.  "Let go! YOU LET GO!" She yelled she started to thrash and struggle, attempting to kick him in the shin. Each time missing.  Then suddenly she hardly knew what had happened everything went black.

David lowered her gently to the ground. He had not wanted to do it but it was the only way. "Sorry old girl," He whispered and then taking her limp form up in his arms he started off towards the castle 'Fire in his wake'.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Caldroc was rushing here, there, everywhere, his brain going on high speed. Thrre was too much to do, with too little time, with not enough beasts to do it. Then he had an idea, and grabbed a mouse, and told him what to do. The mouse nodded and started running.

rachel25

Donavin was doing sword practice. Mainly because hacking, and beating up wooden dumbs would stop him doing the same to Orvil. As he practiced, he noticed smoke rising from the town, he'd heard the bell, but hadn't thought much of it. He'd thought it was probably only a small fire, but if the smoke was that black, and there was that much of it, it meant the fire was worse than he had originally thought.

Faiyloe

David had reached the castle still carrying Grace and entering threw the front gate he made his way inside and to vacant guest room. He placed Grace on the bed and locked the door on his way out. he told himself this was to keep her from wandering around the castle and getting into a scrape. The residence would probably not like having a Lonel wandering around the castle. He then went to find Orvil.

rachel25

Orvil was in the office, trying to sort it out somewhat.

OOC: *is annoyed, but can't think of more to say*

Faiyloe

David soon found him self in front of The office door and gave it a strong knock.

rachel25

"Come in." Orvil yelled, his voice sounding almost desperate.

Faiyloe

David entered and realized just what a mess he must look at the moment. He was sweaty and smoke stained  his fur in a tangle but it was to late now. "It's hopeless," He said "The towns lost, The wind picked up and just blew the sparks from rooftop to rooftop," 

rachel25

Orvil looked at David horrified, he was about to speak, when suddenly there was a clap of thunder. Orvil turned round, and looked out of the window. Dark clouds were grouping as far as the eye could see, "Maybe not. If we get a real down pour." Orvil whispered, more to himself than to David.

Faiyloe

David let out a deep breath, one that he did not know he had been holding "Thank the seasons," He said not really to any one in particular. Then To Orvil he said "One of the towns mice says that it was The Lonels but personally I don't think they are capable of that sort of thing,"

rachel25

"I don't know." Orvil said shaking his head as the first rain drops began falling. "Lady Bryony did just lose her sister. She may have been out for revenge."

Faiyloe

"You must remember that I worked for them for two years, I know how they think. Plus they're girls, its all talk and no action with them... 'cept Grivena she was different, but her sister. Sure she is emotional but not that emotional. Plus if she was out for revenge wouldn't she go after you and not after some random village. It just seems to spontaneous to me." He said.

rachel25

"Maybe she set it up like that. Or it could be one of Garvina's captains or someone like that out for revenge."

Faiyloe

"I'm not saying it wasn't them, just saying to keep an open mind on this one. Somethings off that's all. We are all stressed and we can try and see what we want to see. That includes me." He said