News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

'True' if False

Started by James Gryphon, July 07, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

True: it's year is close to the year I was born, so I make it the best.

T or F: Glue is made from horses.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

False. Glue is not and has never been made from horses. As even the oldest, slowest horses can move over 45 miles per hour, this would be a terrific waste of resources. Back in the day, glue used to be made from milk, but nowadays they make it from scrapped-down old cars.

True or false: Exercise is bad for your health.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

True. Everyone who exercises gets really tired afterwards: that can't be good for your health.

(That makes me sound really anti-weightlifting for a guy who bench-presses 185 pounds. . .)

T or F: Iron is made from cows.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

True. Cows are one of the main sources of iron on Earth. This is why dairy products are pasteurized -- boiling raw milk separates the liquid from the metal.

True or false: Sleep deprivation has great physical and emotional benefits, and immeasurably helps your social life.
« Subject to editing »

BadgerLordFiredrake

True.  It will assist your turning from human to zombie, and it is a widely-known fact that zombies are always healthy and huge party animals.
ToF:  Salt's chemical components by themselves are highly dangerous.
baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

False. Sodium is the most essential part of your diet, more so than all the other things combined. That's why foods like processed cheese, ramen and spam are so healthy for you. They boost the amount of sodium in your body. The more sodium you have, the better your body is at processing electrolytes, which are key to your brain's health. This is why college students, who are obviously very smart, eat ramen as their primary food, because they know it gives them the essential nutrients they need for cheap.

Chlorine, the other component of salt, is one of the best things that you can ingest. It is an essential medicine that plays a key role in keeping your body clean of those pesky microorganisms. You will never suffer a cold, the flu, or any other common virus, after you make chlorine a part of your diet.

True or false: The worse it tastes, the better it is for you.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

False. Everyone loves the taste of ice cream and chocolate, and they have been known to lengthen one's lifespan by over ten years. They also benefit young children whose minds are developing. Kids who eat chocolate become extremely good at mathematics.

True or false - maths is the easiest subject there is.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Delthion

False: Math is by far the hardest subject as proved by the invaders of the purple planet...

T or F: I thought that both were true
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

False, Moo

T or F? Krabby Patties are dead meatballs.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jukka the Sling

True. The words 'krabby' and 'patty' are derived from the Greek word 'krabbos', meaning meat, and the Egyptian word 'patmiella', meaning ball. Hence, Krabby Patty.

ToF: You can charge your smartphone using a noodle, a paperclip, and a bicycle.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

True, because science.
ToF: Chickens prefer Mars over Earth.

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

Pretty sure F.

T or F?
I have a twin.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jukka the Sling

(Um, Soren and Sam, I'm afraid you guys are mixing this game up with True or False. Did you read the rules?)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

(I read the rules. Here's what I got from them, I'm not sure if it's 100000% correct: If you answer true, the real life answer if false. If you answer false, the real life answer is true. E. G. "Can pigs fly?" "True."
Can you really charge your phone with a noddle, paper clip and bike? I didn't think so, so I answer true.)

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

(That's partly it, but the point is for one person to make an obviously false statement and for the next person to explain how the statement is true, then put their own ridiculous statement. :))