News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

'True' if False

Started by James Gryphon, July 07, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

True! Everyone knows that those little 0's and 1's are only there to distract someone from the evil cats that are the rulers of the earth.

T or F: Cats are evil.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

True! Working in conjunction with the CIA and Illuminati, cats are secretly working to orchestrate our planet's demise.

True or False: Antarctica is the warmest place on Earth.

Jukka the Sling

True!  Scientists are only trying to fool us.  I mean, have you ever been to Antarctica to see for yourself?  They've actually melted the ice cap to allow a new genetically-modified variety of penguin to flourish there, and now the temperature is generally around 65 degrees Fahrenheit.  Which is warm, if you're from Siberia (which most of the scientists are).  And just for show, they've replace the obsolete icebergs and such with melted paraffin 'bergs.  So simple!

True or False:  Your couch is trying to kill you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

True! By lulling you into a false sense of security with its comfort, it is attempting to turn you into a potato!

T or F: all the roses are gone.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ally046

True, because I don't see any, do you?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco