News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rate the Weirdness of the Signature Above You!

Started by Delthion, October 18, 2014, 04:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Now I know that there are already a ton of "Above You" games, but this is my first idea and I wanted to try it.

Basically, you rate the person's signature that is above you from 1-10, 10 being weirdest and 1 being the least weird. And since no one is above me I will be forced to let someone else start the game.

Let the game begin!  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

The fact that you haven't changed it for who-knows-how-long is a bit weird. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Um, you're supposed to rate it...  ;D

Probably, a 1, it isn't weird enough!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

(Oops) Well, I can do it this time.

I'll rate it a 2.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

I'd say 4, as that's a bit of an odd thing to say.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Null. Doesn't make a 1. And no, that isn't a bad thing.

The Mask

Over 9000 :P Nah, maybe a five? Mainly cos I can't read it. Well I can, but only as a number.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Your signature isn't weird it is rather cool. 3.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Cornflower MM